The thrill of cashback remains unparalleled by any other shopping reward scheme. It not only makes shopping more fun but also keeps your budget in check. However, finding cashback offers on everyday purchases is no child’s play.
But it’s within the reach of people who carry smart credit products like Discover It Cash Back card. Powered by a trusted lender, this card is perfectly cut out for everyday shoppers because of its attractive and assured cashback offers.
When backed by smart technology and fraud protection policies, it easily becomes one of the top choices for shopaholics. If you’re looking for something similar, find everything you need to know about the Discover It Cash Back card.
Features of the Card
Discover It Cash Back card brings you multiple opportunities to win cashback on all your purchases. You can earn 5% back on everyday spendings every quarter (up to the maximum limit for each quarter).
Moreover, you have the freedom to redeem your cashback whenever you want and for any amount. You can redeem it directly as a deposit in your bank account, statement credit on your card balance, or during checkout at Amazon and Paypal.
Discover also provides excellent theft protection and alerts you if your social security number is exposed on any dark websites. You also get 0$ fraud liability for any unauthorized purchase on your Discover It card.
How to Apply?
It only takes a few minutes to apply for the Discover It Cash Back credit card online following these steps.
- Go to the official credit card website by Discover It and then the ‘credit cards’ section.
- Click the ‘Cash Back Credit Cards’ option on the next page.
- Now click the orange ‘Apply Now’ button on top of the Discover It credit card page.
- In the application window next, choose the card design you want, and then fill in necessary details like name, contact, address, employment status, income, etc.
- Discover It will take a few minutes to check your eligibility and based on that, they will approve or reject your application.
- If your card application gets approved, you will get the credit card by post within 1-2 working weeks.
Interest and Other Charges
You’ll incur the following charges and interest rates on your Discover It Cash Back credit card.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: For the first 14 months, the APR is 0% and after that, it can vary from 11.99% to 22.99% depending on parameters like your credit score, income, repayment history, prime rate, etc.
- APR for Balance Transfers: It is 0% for the first 14 months and then ranges from 11.99% to 22.9%.
- APR for Cash Advances: 24.99%
- Penalty APR: Nil
- Minimum Interest Charge: $0.50.
- Annual Fee: Nil
- Balance Transfer: It is 3% for the first 14 months and then 5% of the transferred amount.
- Cash Advance: You’ll have to pay either 5% of the advance amount or $10 whichever is more.
- Late Payment: It is zero for the first late payment and up to $40 each for further late payments.
- Returned Payment: Up to $40.
Discover It Cash Back credit card is only available to U.S. residents who are 18 or older. You will need a good credit score (more than 650) to be eligible for the card at a reasonable APR. Moreover, a stable source of income is another criterion on which the company will judge your application.
For the document verification process, you’ll need to provide address proof and income proof to the company. As address proof, documents like utility bills, rental agreements, government ID, etc are valid. As income proof, you can submit payslips, Income Tax returns, bank statements, etc.
If you want to know more about the Discover It Cash Back credit card, you can contact their customer support team using the following information.
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 6103
1-800-347-2683 (for U.S. customers)
1-801-902-3100 (Outside U.S.)
With Discover It card, you will get used to the incomparable joy of getting cash back on everyday spendings. Shopping will be more exciting than ever, and your budget will never go out of hand. However, it’s best to clear your dues on time to avoid incurring extra interest that may blemish the cash back advantage.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit products. Ensure you consult the bank’s terms and conditions page before agreeing to anything.