A credit card can be a very convenient commodity to have at your disposal. However, that depends on the type of credit card you have and what benefits the card comes with.
It will also depend on the cardholder to use the credit card responsibly and to take advantage of the full benefits of the card. If you want to keep the benefits, you need to manage it correctly and avoid being charged for late payments.
Next, we will take a closer look at the everyday credit card provided by Santander. We will also discuss the benefits it might provide.
Fees and Interest
With this credit card from Santander, there are not a lot of fees and interest involved. After the initial benefits on this credit card expire, there will be some rates and fees that will apply.
- Balance transfer fee: this is a fee of 3% of the transfer amount for all balance transfers
- Interest on purchases: this is an 18.9% interest rate p.a. on all purchases made with this credit card
- Late payment fee: there is a fee of 12 pounds for all late payments made
- Foreign cash rate: this is 3% of the amount or 3 pounds for all foreign purchases
- Over limit fee: there is a fee of 12 pounds for over-the-limit transactions
How to Apply
It will only take a few minutes to apply for the everyday credit card provided by Santander. You only need to follow the easy instructions that are provided to get your application up and running.
Alternatively, you can go to the nearest branch and apply over the counter for the Santander everyday credit card. If you need help finding a branch near you, simply go to this branch locator.
There are certain requirements you need to comply with to be eligible to apply for this credit card. First of all, you need to be 18 years or older and have proof of permanent residence in the UK.
You must also earn 7,500 pounds per year, and you will need to provide proof of employment, as well as the physical details of your employer. If you are a business owner, you need to supply details of assets, as well as proof of income.
If you want to apply online for the everyday credit card, just go to the Santander website and quickly and easily apply.
Bank Contact Details
The registered office of Santander can be found at the following physical address: 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom
If you need to get into contact with them via a telephone, use the following number: 0800 389 7000. Also, keep in mind that calls will be recorded.
Features and Benefits
- You can earn up to 15% cashback from a variety of retailers.
- There is also a 25% cashback welcome offer for your new credit card.
- You can have up to 3 additional cardholders on this account.
- There is a 56-day interest-free period for everyday purchases. You only need to pay the credit amount off within those 56 days.
Lots Of Free Things
With this credit card, you get quite an amount of free stuff. The following is a list of these items.
- With this credit card from Santander, there is no annual fee involved.
- There is also no interest on balance transfers from 100 pounds to up 95% of your credit limit. This will last for 18 months from the day of opening the account.
- You will pay 0% interest on purchases with this credit card for the first 3 months from the opening of this account.
- Finally, there is also no monthly fee involved with this credit card.
With this credit card from Santander, you get many great features included that will be of great benefit to you. From a financial viewpoint, as well as for convenience, the everyday credit card might just be a handy card to have at your disposal.
For more information about another great credit card option, take a look here.
Note: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit Consult the bank’s terms and conditions page for more information.